Podcast #15 How to grasp the German market
Are you not able to view the podcast player above? Please accept marketing cookies in order to view the player an listen to the podcast.
We Grow Webshops and Webshipper have joined forces! Together with We Grow Webshops Managing Director Maarten Vissers and Webshippers Sales Manager Peter Engedal Koch, we give you a thorough introduction on how to grasp the German market. A market where gaining trust from the German consumers, having a local presence online and a clear market knowledge is key! Knowledge you can attain with We Grow Webshops.
The episode revolves around:
- 00:00 Focus
- 01:16: Introduction to Peter Engedal Koch and Webshipper
- 02:04 Introduction to Marten Vissers and We Grow Webshops
- 04:02 A characterisation of the German market – Gaining trust
- 06:40 Key factors to be aware of
- 07:36 Be open to other markets – Amazon
- 09:11 The right carrier agreement
- 12:03 Cultural barriers as a struggle
- 12:56 The partnership between We Grow Webshops and Webshipper
- 14:40 Dutch business cases in relation to the German market
- 16:52 The biggest barriers in relation to the German market