Blogs, Podcasts and Guides on how to improve your orderflow and shipping process.
Read the blogs or listen to our podcasts about shipping, e-commerce and customer experiences.
Covid-19 has gradually created new routines for our new everyday life – this also regards consumer purposes. An analysis published by PostNord regarding consumption habits in Europe in 2020 has been published, and it turns out that the pandemic has given the carriers plenty to do.
Dropshipping has been the talk of the town in the last year – perhaps because it can be an easy way to make money from home, and since we’ve been quarantining, why not hit two birds with one stone and make a buck in the process? But is it still worth it in 2021?
Returns of goods are always cumbersome. For some customers, it is also a barrier to online shopping. Fortunately many of us have become accustomed to it and today there are now more flexible solutions.
If you have a simple orderflow and a medium amount of shipments, it is a good idea to outsource your warehouse so that you can take advantage of economies of scale such as procedures and IT systems.
- Blogpost A guide to VOEC – VAT on E-Commerce in Norway Read more
- Blogpost The ultimate guide to CN22 and CN23 Customs Declarations for Brexit and international shipping Read more
- Case Studies GrejFreak Read more
- Case Studies Shaping New Tomorrow Read more
- Case Studies Copenhagen Cartel Read more
- Blogpost Introducing Zapier for Webshipper Read more
- Blogpost DAO Lableless Read more
- Blogpost Live ETA and delivery time on the minute – how does Budbee do it? Read more
- Blogpost How to send meal boxes and wine bottles online Read more
- Blogpost How to send parcels with Klarna Checkout Read more